Black is the new black.
Shop now: http://i.victoria.com/Y3q
Check out the video here.
Shop the Purple Eye Makeup Everyday Eye look at Sephora (http://seph.me/PiGMSB) – Sephora Pro Artist Sara Biria shows you how to get the Nouveau Purple Everyday Eye look.
Step 1: Using the Sephora + Pantone Universe Alchemy of Color Shadow Palette, brush the lightest shade of purple over lids and lower lash lines using small, feathered strokes.
Step 2: Blend the medium shade of purple into crease and up toward the browbones.
Step 3: Wiggle liner between top lashes then smudge the darkest shadow along the upper lash lines.
Step 4: Sweep the bronze shade over creases.
Check out more pictures here.
Seasons in between seasons are often the best. Pre-fall is great because you get a chance to mix the brightness of summer with the moody trend tones of fall. Today we’re showing you the majority of the colors we’ll be using in our upcoming mani tutorials. We always like to give you a lil preview so you can stock up and get your nail art kit ready to go. A couple of them might be a little hard to find, depending on where you are, but you can always get something similar at your local beauty supply…
- Muted lilac– very subtle, equally purple and gray.
- Nautical blue– there’s something so sailor-y about this color.
- Perfect pink– the fanciest flamingo we ever did see.
- Dark neutral– dark + rich, complimentary to bright poppy colors when doing nail art.
- Purple-ish, Pink-ish– not sure what to call it but OBSESSED.
- Rich, bright yellow– the happiest color of all.
- Teal– just look down at your nails and think about vacation.