I thought this was so cute and funny! Check out below the celebrities that look like emoji’s from Perezhilton.com
Image Via Cnn.com
More Updates coming soon! Stay tuned!
Check out the cute cases here.
Will.i.am Launches an iPhone accessory that clips on to your phone, turning into a much fancier camera. One model, due out next year, is supposed to have its own sensor for taking 14MP images.
The camera-enhancing add-on sports interchangeable lenses. Some models include a slide-out keyboard. It will come with an app for manipulating and sharing the images. A version for iPhone 4 will be out first, with iPhone 5 options coming later.
The $320 C.4 has an inoffensive black design that looks vaguely like a Polaroid. The $475 V.4 version, however, looks like it was scraped off the bottom of Liberace’s shoe. Feast your eyes on photos over at the Telegraph.
Let’s put this all together. Starting on December 6, you will be able to buy a Will.i.am i.am+ foto.sosho V.4 for your iPhone. Say that fast five times in a row. I know it sounds like an imaginary product, but it’s real.
- Bigger and better: The Retina display on the iPhone 5 is taller than its 4S predecessor, with a four-inch display, allowing for a fifth row of icons to easily access your favorite apps from the homepage and watch video in full-screen mode. The screen is also the first Retina display with integrated touch technology, meaning more clarity than ever before. Plus, the new glass and aluminum exterior is a slick change that’ll feel at home in your hand.
- Faster wireless: With super-fast LTE wireless connectivity you can browse, download, and stream content at remarkable speeds on the iPhone 5.
Keep reading for more reasons to buy the new iPhone 5!
- Lighter and thinner: It may be bigger than before, but the iPhone 5 is 20 percent lighter and 18 percent thinner than the iPhone 4S, which Apple also claims makes it “the world’s thinnest smartphone.”
- Improved battery life: You rely on your smartphone for almost everything, so a long battery life is crucial. Although the iPhone 5 has advanced features, like the A6 chip, that are built for speed, Apple claims the battery life will last throughout the day — up to eight hours of browsing and talk time and up to 10 hours of video playback time. What’s yet to be determined is how the battery will respond to fast-moving LTE browsing.
- Better camera: One of the most popular features of the iPhone just keeps getting better. The iSight camera technology has a new panorama feature and 1080p HD video recording. Let’s not forget about the front-facing camera: the grainy image quality that made us dread FaceTime on the 4S is improved. FaceTime is a feature users can look forward to now thanks to the sharper quality and ability to use over a cellular network.
- Enhanced audio: The iPhone 5 also got an audio upgrade with three redesigned microphones, one on the front, back, and bottom for a clearer sound intended to eliminate background noise.
Still on the iPhone 5 fence? Check out our reasons to pass on the latest Apple gadget.
Check out more here.