The song leaked onto the web last week. Here are some of its more vicious lyrics:
“You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby / How the fuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy?
“Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling 20 million / Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg”
“What happened to Brooklyn, what happened to our scene, baby? / Have we all gone Gaga crazy? / Remember when the streets used to be dangerous and we were born bad And we were born bad?”
The song has been pulled from YouTube, but you can still listen to it at Perez Hilton.
In related news, Gaga’s new album, ARTPOP, arrives November 11th. I’m just going to assume there won’t be a Lana Del Rey feature.
Lana Del Rey has new music coming out. Check out the new music below
1. Bang Bang – will.i.am (0:01)
2. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) – Fergie, Q Tip & GoonRock (0:31)
3. Young And Beautiful – Lana Del Rey (1:01)
4. Love Is The Drug – Bryan Ferry with The Bryan Ferry Orchestra (1:32)
5. Over The Love – Florence & The Machine (2:03)
6. Where The Wind Blows – Coco O. of Quadron (2:33)
7. Crazy in Love – Emeli Sandé and The Bryan Ferry Orchestra (3:04)
8. Together – The xx (3:34)
9. Hearts A Mess – Gotye (4:06)
10. Love Is Blindness – Jack White (4:35)
11. Into the Past – Nero (5:06)
12. Kill and Run – Sia (5:36)