The song leaked onto the web last week. Here are some of its more vicious lyrics:
“You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby / How the fuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy?
“Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling 20 million / Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg”
“What happened to Brooklyn, what happened to our scene, baby? / Have we all gone Gaga crazy? / Remember when the streets used to be dangerous and we were born bad And we were born bad?”
The song has been pulled from YouTube, but you can still listen to it at Perez Hilton.
In related news, Gaga’s new album, ARTPOP, arrives November 11th. I’m just going to assume there won’t be a Lana Del Rey feature.
Lana Del Rey has new music coming out. Check out the new music below
1. Bang Bang – will.i.am (0:01)
2. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) – Fergie, Q Tip & GoonRock (0:31)
3. Young And Beautiful – Lana Del Rey (1:01)
4. Love Is The Drug – Bryan Ferry with The Bryan Ferry Orchestra (1:32)
5. Over The Love – Florence & The Machine (2:03)
6. Where The Wind Blows – Coco O. of Quadron (2:33)
7. Crazy in Love – Emeli Sandé and The Bryan Ferry Orchestra (3:04)
8. Together – The xx (3:34)
9. Hearts A Mess – Gotye (4:06)
10. Love Is Blindness – Jack White (4:35)
11. Into the Past – Nero (5:06)
12. Kill and Run – Sia (5:36)
Below is the new cover of Lana Del Rey’s new album.
Listen to the audio here!
The fashionista is moving on to her next business venture as it was recently announced that the red-head is officially the new face of the clothing empire H&M.
A source tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, “She’s shooting an H&M campaign in New York.”
The “Video Games” performer follows in the footsteps of soccer hottie David Beckham well as pop icons Madonna and Kylie Minogue who have all posed for the international brand.